Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A+ Student

Today, I met so many bright children.  We started our teaching session by asking the students to make their own name tag.  We made one of our own to share as an example.  For instance, I colored some bright blue flowers on my name tag and showed it to the class.  Similarly, the students all chose to draw flowers on theirs too.  Except for M. Shiva Kumar.  He proudly shared his with a picture of the Indian flag and some Telugu written underneath.  I have a feeling each student will hold a special place in my heart as we progress through the school year.


3 comments:

  1. That's the best part of teaching- seeing students' individual personalities shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up, as you can tell. Very cool. How often do you teach? How many kids? How did you find them?

    ReplyDelete